The Technology Cluster’s Cytometry and Cell Sorting Platform offers its expertise to academic and private-sector scientific communities in the region. The Platform is equipped with four analysers, a high-speed cell sorter and a magnetic automated cell sorting system.
Operation of the Platform is governed by specific regulations which form part of the regulations for the Technology Cluster, validated by the CRCT Laboratory Council.
Reservations can be made via the website: OBM.inserm.fr, in the “Reservation” section.
The Cytometry and Cell Sorting Platform is based in a Biosafety L2 section of the Technology Cluster, on the first floor of CRCT building A. The platform also benefits from a fully-equipped cell culture laboratory and a service area dedicated to data analysis.
- MACSQuant 10 (Miltenyi Biotec)
- MACSQuant VYB (Miltenyi Biotec)
- LSRII (BD Biosciences)
- Fortessa X20 (BD Biosciences)
- FACS Melody (BD Biosciences)
- FACS Aria Fusion (BD Biosciences)
- AutoMACS Pro (automate de tri magnétique -Miltenyi Biotec)
- Cell analysis and sorting for research teams from public or private organisations,
- Advice and assistance for users regarding the acquisition, analysis and interpretation of data,
- Training of users so that they can use the analysers independently,
- Cell sorting, under the exclusive responsibility of the Platform’s staff,
- Maintenance of all equipment, and technology watch,
- Compilation and communication of analytical results.